There’s a legal driving age for a reason.
Like a woodman doing a plie.
Be the centre of attention
A high-profile grille, 17-inch alloy wheels, LED headlamps and rear privacy glass ensure you look right at home whether cruising around town or playing further afield.
Enter a world of pure comfort
The interior of the Vitara is filled with quality craftsmanship and creature comforts, including leather-bound steering wheel, leather-accented seats with suede inserts* and climate control air conditioning.
LED daytime running lamps and fog lamps
The uniquely designed DRLs (Daytime Running Lamps) feature vertically placed LED’s. Fog lamps that are essential for good road visibility in poor weather conditions are also provided.
New geometric pattern seats
Stylish suede designed front and rear seats ensure maximum support and comfort for both driver and passengers.
Colours to choose from
Take Destiny by the Comfortable, Responsive Wheel
Suzuki ALLGRIP on Turbo
Equipped with ALLGRIP, Suzuki’s renowned four-wheel drive technology, the Turbo ALLGRIP variant maximises your Vitara’s capability off road.
Save at the pump
The 1.6L VVT engine provides a fuel consumption from just 5.8L/100km* meaning the Vitara offers all the performance and power of an SUV with the fuel efficiency you’d expect from a compact car.
Choose your transmission
The Vitara’s 5-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmissions with paddle shifters ensure an enjoyable drive no matter your preference.
Venture forth with total confidence
Superior body design
Vitara’s body centres on Suzuki’s Total Effective Control Technology (TECT) concept, resulting in a structure that improves ride handling and efficiently absorbs and disperses energy in the event of a collision.
Electronic Stability Programme
Should the wheels lose traction, the Electronic Stability Programme ESP® automatically adjusts the engine and brakes to help keep the driver in control.
Front and rear parking sensors
Front and rear parking sensors* in the bumpers detect obstacles and issue audio-visual warnings that the driver can see on the multi-information display and hear as a warning sound alert.
Has science gone too far? No.
Hands never leave the wheel
Audio, handsfree, and cruise controls can be found on the steering wheel, letting you take calls and change songs all while maintaining focus on the road.
A 7-inch multimedia touchscreen integrates satellite navigation and a reversing camera, plus connectivity to Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™.
Stay in the know
A new 4.2" multi-information colour LCD display keeps you informed with data on your vehicle’s behaviour and operation.
Vitara Model Variants
Prices Start From
Some of Vitara's standard features:
Vitara standard features:
- 1.6L VVT engine
- 5.8L/100km fuel economy manual*
- 6.0L/100km fuel economy automatic*
- 5-speed manual transmission or 6-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters
- Multimedia satellite navigation system with reversing camera, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- 4.2" multi-information colour LCD display
- Bluetooth® & iPod® USB connectivity with steering wheel audio controls
- 4 x speakers
- Cruise control
- Digital climate control
- Keyless entry & start system
- Front sliding arm rest
- Seven airbags
- ESC, ABS, EBD & BA
- 17" alloy wheels
- Daytime running lights
- Front fog lights
- Privacy glass
*ADR 81/02 results. NEDC Fuel Consumption figures may not mimic real-life driving conditions and should be considered for comparison against other vehicles only.
Prices Start From
Vitara Turbo adds the following features over Vitara
- 1.4L BOOSTERJET turbo engine
- 5.9L/100km fuel economy*
- 6-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters
- Leather accented seats with geometric pattern suede inserts
- Suede front door inserts
- Rain-sensing windscreen wipers
- Front and rear parking sensors
- 2 x tweeters
- Dark silver-patterned dash panel
- Autonomous Emergency Braking*
- Blind Spot Monitoring*
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Weaving Alert*
- Lane Departure Warning*
- Adaptive Cruise Control*
- 17” polished alloy wheels
- Automatic LED headlights with blue coloured projector
- Electronically folding & heated door mirrors
*ADR 81/02 results for automatic transmission. NEDC Fuel Consumption figures may not mimic real-life driving conditions and should be considered for comparison against other vehicles only.“Leather accents” and “leather accented” mean the interior of the vehicle or the seats have leather touches or accents, but are not wholly leather. Autonomous Emergency Braking is designed to support the driver only in emergency situations. The driver remains responsible for the vehicle at all times. The lane departure warning and weaving alert systems only function when the vehicle is moving at speeds of approximately 60km/h or higher. Vehicle-to-vehicle distance varies depending on vehicle speed whilst using adaptive cruise control. Blind spot monitoring operates at speeds above 15km/h.
Apple CarPlay® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Android, Android Auto, Google, Google Play and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.
1.Five star ANCAP rating not applicable to GL model
2. Advanced preventative safety features are available on GL Navigator with Safety Pack and GLX Turbo models only.
3. AEB is designed to support the driver only in emergency situations. The driver remains responsible for the vehicle at all times.
4. The Lane departure warning and weaving alert only function when the vehicle is moving at speeds of approximately 60km/h or higher.
5. Vehicle-to-vehicle distance varies depending on vehicle speed.
6. ADR 81/02 results for automatic transmission. 7. ADR 81/02 results for manual transmission. NEDC Fuel Consumption figures may not mimic real-life driving conditions and should be considered for comparison against other vehicles only.